- Part of the Northstone NI group of companies, a subsidiary of CRH plc.
- Three manufacturing sites in the UK and Ireland
- Active in more than twenty countries throughout the world
- Sole supplier of concrete covers and frames to British Telecom since 1994, manufacturing 3.5m since beginning operations
- The chamber of choice in most industry sectors
- Full design to production capabilties
CUBIS Industries is a world class innovator of preformed structural products for underground network access.
Our product range includes the widely-specified STAKKAbox™ access chamber range, AX-S™ access covers, MULTIduct™ duct bank system and RAILduct™ cable troughing.
CUBIS products are fast to install, strong and safe to use. Choosing our products saves money for the end-user as they offer reduced labour costs and extended life cycles when compared against traditional methods.
CUBIS manufactures from three well-equipped locations in the UK and Ireland, all of which offer the ability to transport nationally and internationally.
CUBIS has a successful track record in developing products from inception to production. We have successfully worked alongside clients, from high profile network operators to smaller contracting firms, to develop innovative systems for underground networks. CUBIS launches new products on the marketplace every year, highlighting our commitment to innovating new systems and fulfilling customer needs.
We are active in Europe, Asia, Australasia and the Middle East and have a customer base that includes national telecommunications operators, rail network operators, highways agencies, water utilities, power utilities and Government bodies.